Phi Kappa Sigma is a Unique Experience
Founded at the University of Pennsylvania in 1850, Phi Kappa Sigma has long been an innovative presence in the fraternity world.
By living our values, recognizing the importance of acceptance, and seeking to learn and lead in all aspects of life, Phi Kaps (affectionately known as the Skulls) always strive to succeed and remain, as the maxim emblazoned on our crest states, “equal to the stars in endurance.”
College is more than just a degree, it is an experience. Make the most of your college experience by taking advantage of all the benefits that Phi Kappa Sigma has to offer.
- Social Excellence – you have FUN and learn how to interact responsibly and effectively with others in social settings.
- Brotherhood and Networking – you develop lifelong friendships with guys that you can count on in any situation and gain a connection to thousands of alumni around the world.
- Self-Awareness – you learn about yourself – your interests, your personality, your leadership and teamwork styles, etc.
- Leadership Skills – you learn communication, conflict resolution, how to manage and motivate other people based on their personality, etc.
- Management Skills – you learn financial management, project management, time/resource management, how to conduct meetings, etc.
- Service – you give back to your community and make a difference in other people’s lives through participating in many community service and philanthropy events.
- Academic Excellence – you learn from and with others in order to achieve your full academic potential.
- “Men of Honor” – above all, you do and learn all of this to better yourself and others in order to ultimately become a “Man of Honor.”